Pilates Studio Kildare is a local, independently owned Pilates Studio that opened in 2012 at the heart of Kildare Town, Co. Kildare.
We practice Pilates movement and philosophy every day and believe Pilates has everything you need, and more, to make you feel better in your body!
Check back here often for the latest News & Events happening at Pilates Studio Kildare.
Fit your classes around Summer!
With the great weather we're getting into our Summer Mode in the studio which will have some JUNE COURSES and the start of our FLEXIBLE BOOKING (not forgetting our SUMMER DISCOUNTED CLASS-PASS).
Read below all the information so you can plan your Pilates this summer in the best way around your summer plans.
Any questions? - We're right here!!
Contact us or Call 045-527903
New June Courses
Courses are the best way to feel the benefits of your practice as you progress week by week.
Continue with your practice consistently:
This June we have short 4-wks courses to finish up the school year and longer 8-wks courses if you're around until the end of July.
Drop-in classes are the flexible way to continue taking classes around your summer activities.
Take a class when it suit your plans:
We're starting our Drop-in summer season! Some classes already available for booking with more to come July & August!
Summer Discounted Class-Pass
With the flexibility of Drop-in classes we are offering the option to save money with our great value Class-Passes.
When you purchase a pass you get a CODE to use when you book your drop-in classes.
- Book a Drop-in class that suit your ability at the day/time that suit you.
- Use your pass to take classes till 31 August.
We have Mat Class Pass, Equipment Class Pass and a Combo Pass:
- 5 Mat Classes Pass
- 5 Equipment Class Pass (valid for Reformer or Tower classes)
- 5 Mat + 5 Equipment Pass + 1 FREE Class
- 10 Mat Classes Pass + 1 FREE Class
- 10 Equipment Classes Pass + 1 FREE Class
June Pilates Group Classes
Click HERE to view the new timetable.
Schedule is subject to change according to bookings & demand. Instructors may be substituted for classes without notice.
Booking and Payment
- Booking is Essential for all Classes and Courses!We operate by First-Come First-Served for all classes & courses.
- Course booking is for all classes in a course and minimum deposit of €20 is required to ensure your spot.
- Drop-in classes booking requires credit/debit card details (no up-front charge) or use your Class-Pass code.
- Full payment / balance MUST be made by first class.
- Payment by cash or cheque available at reception.
- Payments are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Classes missed during June courses can be made-up by taking a drop-in class (subject to availability).
- Strict 24 hour cancellation required or full price is payable.
- We reserve the right to cancel any class or course where there are fewer than 4 people booked. If this should happen, you will be given reasonable advance notice and any payments will be deferred towards future classes.
For any questions or bookings contact us:
Tel: 045-527903 Mobile: 087-6674863
- Choose the type of booking: Book into June Courses, Drop-in Classes or to buy Discounted Class-Pass.
- Scroll down to find the Course, Drop-in class or Class-pass you want to book or buy and follow the booking/purchasing process.
- Once booking is confirmed or purchase made you will get a confirmation email.
- You can Pay, Change or Cancel your booking in a link provided in your confirmation email.
- Class-pass purchase email will have your unique CODE and a link to schedule your drop-in classes using the pass.
If you cannot find the course/class you're looking for or need any help booking please get in touch with us and we'll be happy to help!
Tel: 045-527903 Mobile: 087-6674863
We'd love to hear from you and answer any questions you may have! Please feel free to contact us, call us on 045-527903, text our mobile 087-667483, reply this email or pop in and have a chat: Unit #3 Claregate St. Kildare Town.
Looking forward to seeing you in the studio this Summer!
Keep Strong & Healthy!
Aoife & The Pilates Studio Kildare Team
Schedule subject to change. Instructors may be substituted for classes without notice.
For more information contact studio reception!
Tel: 045 527903 | Txt: 087 6674863 | Email Us