Pilates Studio Kildare is a local, independently owned Pilates Studio that opened in 2012 at the heart of Kildare Town, Co. Kildare.
We practice Pilates movement and philosophy every day and believe Pilates has everything you need, and more, to make you feel better in your body!
Check back here often for the latest News & Events happening at Pilates Studio Kildare.
January 2017 Courses at Pilates Studio Kildare
Every Moment of our life Can be the beginning of great things.
Happy New Year!
A new year is always a chance to start afresh, to start strong, an opportunity to do all that we want to do.
On the other hand, I love Joseph Pilates quote above that reminds us that every moment in our life has the same potential.
You don't have to wait for a new Year, a new Season, a new Month or to Monday to begin again - you stop, breath, focus, align and move in the direction you set your mind to (be it move physically or figuratively) - ALWAYS!
Throughout 2017 we'll be running our Pilates classes in set courses of predetermined number of weeks - please know you are ALWAYS WELCOME to join us!
January-February: Winter 2017 6-week Courses
Join us for this FIRST 2017 term of PILATES CLASSES to get the year started strong and healthy, ready for whatever this year may bring.
NEW 6-week Pilates Classes
- 5 Morning Classes
- 14 Evening Classes
- NEW Saturday Reformer Class
- We now have TWO MENS CLASSES: Tue 7:15pm Mat Mens Class and Thu 8:30pm Reformer Mens class.
Classes start Jan. 16th 2017
Click to download Class Timetable and Prices.
ALL GROUP CLASSES CLIENTS RECEIVE
On Private Pilates Sessions
And are entitled to 30min
Contact reception for availabilities
- Booking is essential for all our courses (Mat, Reformer, Pre-Natal Men etc.) and we operate by First-Come First-Served policies.
- We strive to give preference to current clients wishing to continue their Pilates classes with us. Waiting List is in operation for our classes when full and we do our very best to fit everyone to the class that suit them best.
- Book by clicking on the Book Now button or Call: 045-527903 Txt: 087-6674863. We would love to hear from you!
- Please note a €20 deposit required to secure your space for any Pilates course. If you fail to pay your deposit we cannot guarantee your place in class - please get in touch.
Read more about our Group Pilates Classes:
Learn more about our Pilates Mat classes.
See our Jan. 2017 Class Timetable
Learn more about our Pilates Reformer classes.
See our Jan. 2017 Class Timetable.
Click the links below to learn more about:
Our Pilates Group Classes
Our Private 1-on-1 Pilates Program
Our Studio Policies
Pricing and Money Saving Packages
Claregate Street, Kildare Town. Tel: 045-527903. Txt: 087-6674863
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.pilateskildare.com