We practice Pilates movement and philosophy every day and believe Pilates has everything you need, and more, to make you feel better in your body!
Check back here often for the latest News & Events happening at Pilates Studio Kildare.
November - December 2016 Courses at Pilates Studio Kildare
November - December 2016 Courses
Join us for this END OF THE YEAR term of PILATES CLASSES getting you ready for the Festive Season feeling Strong & Healthy!
To achieve the highest accomplishments within the scope of our capabilities, in all walks of life, we must constantly strive to acquire strong, healthy bodies and develop our minds to the limits of our ability.
– Joseph H. Pilates
NEW 6-week Pilates Classes
- More Evening Classes
- Saturday Morning Class
- New Original GRATZ Pilates Mats
View our class Timetable.
Schedule is subject to changes depending on bookings and demand.
Contact the studio for any questions and information.
Our New Gratz Pilates Mats
Gone are the days of Yoga/Fitness mats for Pilates!
ALL our Pilates Mat Classes are now on Original GRATZ PILATES MATS!
Gratz™ is the Pilates industry's established source for authentic Pilates apparatus.
Gratz' "He invented it. GRATZ makes it." motto reflect the preservation of the dimensions and proportions of the equipment used by Joseph Pilates in his NYC studio and thus maintain Joe's vision of his Method.
We are absolutely over the moon to have Gratz Pilates Mats in our studio!
80'' Long, 24'' Wide and 2'' High these Pilates mats longer, wider and padded unlike any yoga/fitness available, and feel like a real piece of Pilates equipment. The Mats also feature the Foot-Strap and Hand-Dowels at each end of the mat, and, two "Moon Boxes" that can be placed anywhere around the mat (orbit the mat like the moon orbit earth) for different exercises and even as a small pillow for your head.
We invite you to experience the Pilates Matwork the way it was done in Joe Pilates' NYC Studio:
- ALL our Mat Classes are featuring the Gratz Pilates Mats.
- Classes are in very small groups of up to 6 participants with plenty of personal individual attention so you make the most out of the hour long Pilates Matwork that brings out your best and enhance the quality of your movement like never before.
Our Mat Classes run on Mondays and Wednesdays (mornings and evenings) and now on Saturday morning too. Courses from Foundation to advance Level 3
View our class Timetable
Booking Your Course
We believe that consistency is key to transform your body, create better movement patterns, rehabilitate injuries and get you stronger & healthier.
Our classes run in sets of predetermined number of weeks:
You progress week by week, build on what you have learned and with this regular practice and gradual increase in rhythm and difficulty your body adapts and improves.
This November commit for a 6-week course or, our go for our money-saving packages to get ready for the coming festive season.
- Booking is essential for all our courses (Mat, Reformer, Pre-Natal Men etc.) and we operate by First-Come First-Served policies.
- We strive to give preference to current clients wishing to continue their Pilates classes with us. Waiting List is in operation for our classes when full and we do our very best to fit everyone to the class that suit them best.
- Book by clicking on the Book Now button or Call: 045-527903 Txt: 087-6674863. We would love to hear from you!
- Please note a €20 deposit required to secure your space for any Pilates course. If you fail to pay your deposit we cannot guarantee your place in class - please get in touch.
ALL GROUP CLASSES CLIENTS RECIEVE
On Private Pilates Sessions
And are entitled to 30min
Contact reception for availabilities
Click the links below to learn more about:
Our Pilates Group Classes
Our Private 1-on-1 Pilates Program
Our Studio Policies
Pricing and Money Saving Packages
Claregate Street, Kildare Town. Tel: 045-527903. Txt: 087-6674863
E-Mail: email@example.com Web: www.pilateskildare.com