Pilates Studio Kildare is a local, independently owned Pilates Studio that opened in 2012 at the heart of Kildare Town, Co. Kildare.
We practice Pilates movement and philosophy every day and believe Pilates has everything you need, and more, to make you feel better in your body!
Check back here often for the latest News & Events happening at Pilates Studio Kildare.
PilatesConnect© is our new 10-week course that is designed to teach you how to move away from stiffness, aches, pain, low energy and brain fog into feeling strong, flexible, clear-headed and able.
With this new course you will understand -
🗸 WHAT is going on in your body.
🗸 WHY is this happening.
🗸 HOW to resolve and change the situation.
Because when you understand the What, Why & How:
🗸 YOU can make different Choices.
🗸 YOU can develop New Patterns.
🗸 YOU can build your Strength, Flexibility & ability to adapt.
What is included and what you get during the 10 weeks?
- Each week you will have material to go through and practice exploring a specific element of movement / nervous-system / biomechanics.
- Material will be presented by a few short video tutorials and mostly audio files (cutting screen time and increasing movement time).
- You will have self-assessments, a place to ask questions and get clarifications when you need to on a daily basis within the course (no need to wait for group call).
- Your progress is monitored throughout the weeks with individual and personal communication.
- You will be guided to create a routine around each week’s element.
- We have a weekly LIVE group call for check-ins & a full class/session to bring the week's material into a whole body movement.
- You will receive a recording of the weekly session to continue practicing and will be guided to practice it again throughout the following weeks as you learn to incorporate more into your movement.
- You will be able to join a Private Facebook Group where you can get even more social interaction and support from other course participants and teacher.
Check out PilatesConnect©.
Hopefully see you all soon🌸
All my very best,