Pilates Studio Kildare is a local, independently owned Pilates Studio that opened in 2012 at the heart of Kildare Town, Co. Kildare.
We practice Pilates movement and philosophy every day and believe Pilates has everything you need, and more, to make you feel better in your body!
Check back here often for the latest News & Events happening at Pilates Studio Kildare.
Summer is officially here...
At the studio we're getting ready for Summer Term.
This year we will have some short 4-week courses and Pay-As-You-Go classes to allow you to get your Pilates around your holidays and other activities.
Hopefully the weather will begin to brighten up now that summer is here but, no matter what the weather will be like, it'll never rain in the studio - so we'll be looking forward to seeing you!
July 2019 Timetable*
- July schedule has short 4-week Courses & PAYG classes to accommodate all your summer activities.
- Pop-Up Master-Classes & Mini Workshops will be popping-up on our schedule so keep your eye out for those special, one-time-only events!
- Booking is essential. Course booking applies for all classes in course.
*Timetable subject to change according to booking and demand.
To feel the wonderful benefits of Pilates, to truly change the conversation you're having with your body - a class here, a class there won't really get you to where you want to be.
During the summer we'll be running short courses so you get some consistency for when you're not on holidays - shorter courses also mean that you don't have to wait too long for the next course to start.
If you didn't get your invitation to Exclusive Early Booking for our July Courses you may not be on our email newsletter list. Click here to make sure you find out about new courses first.
For those of you who are finishing your courses we already have some PAYG classes and more are on our booking system already!
- Booking is essential.
- You can book AND cancel your booking up to 24 hours before class via our booking system and cancellation button in your confirmation email.
- Strict 24 hours cancellation policy: full fees payable for any missed/cancelled classes UNLESS 24 hours prior notice is given.
If you have any questions or want information we'll be happy to hear from you!
Simply call or text us:
045-527903 | 087-6674863
Looking forward to seeing you in the studio,
Aoife & The Team