COVID-19 IN-STUDIO CLASSES/SESSIONS POLICIES
It is important that you know our new procedures and protocols that are now in place for your return to In-Studio Classes/Sessions.
Keeping everyone safe requires WE ALL understand and join in the effort to comply with the measures put in place.
We ask that you read carefully the document outlining our policies before you book or come into an In-Studio Class/Session.
PLEASE click the button below to read through our In-Studio Policies and Procedures.
Know Our Policies
Booking and Payments
- Booking is essential for all Pilates Classes / Courses and Private Sessions
- We operate by First-Come First-Served booking.
- Deposit is required to save a spot in any Group Class / Course. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Full payment and/or balance for Group Courses must be paid by first class. Failure to pay for the course will result in losing your spot.
- Private Pilates Packages must be paid in advance. A single session fee will be applied otherwise.
- All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable
- We operate a strict 24 hours cancellation policy for all Private Sessions and Pay-as-you-go classes.
- Private Class - Cancellation fee of €20 apply for late cancellation (less than 24 hours)
- Group Class (pay as you go) - full fee payable for late cancel/no show
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone a Group Class or Course if the minimum number of places are not filled.
All clients must complete and return a registration and health form (PARQ) prior to attending Class, Private Session or Workshops.
Pre/Post Natal clients require GP/Midwife consent before joining classes. Please ask at reception for consent forms.
We ask that you turn off your mobile phone in the studio. Ringing and vibrating noises are distracting and disturbing other participants and instructors.
Studios are shoe free areas. Please take off your shoes before you enter the studio.
Socks must be worn for all classes. Please make sure you have clean socks with you for class. We highly recommend wearing non-slip socks. Shashi Grip-Socks are available for purchase at reception.
Please wear simple workout wear with no metal or plastic adornments or zippers as those damage the equipment.
Please be on time for your class and/or session. At times when our reception is unattended doors will be locked while classes are in progress. Avoid being locked out by arriving on time.
Please don't be a "No-Show". We expect you to show up for your booked class and/or session. Let us know in due time if you cannot make your class so we can offer that space to someone else.
You must inform your instructor if you have any injuries or any health issues. Please talk to your instructor prior to class commencing.
Please do not come to class if you are sick or have anything contagious.
If you have any questions or concerns about our policies please contact us.