Know Our Policies
Booking and Payments
- Booking is essential for all Pilates Classes / Courses and Private Sessions
- We operate by First-Come First-Served booking.
- Deposit is required to save a spot in any Group Class / Course. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Full payment and/or balance for Group Courses must be paid by first class. Failure to pay for the course will result in losing your spot.
- Private Pilates Packages must be paid in advance. A single session fee will be applied otherwise.
- All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable
- We operate a strict 24 hours cancellation policy for all Private Sessions and Pay-as-you-go classes.
- Full fees are payable for any missed or cancelled Private session and Pay-as-you-go Classes unless 24 hours prior notice is given.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone a Group Class or Course if the minimum number of places are not filled.
Courtesy Make-Up Classes
We strive to offer courtesy 'Make-up' class for our set courses.
- Courtesy Make-Up Classes are subject to availability (due to cancellations) and cannot be guaranteed.
- Courtesy Make-Up Classes must be taken within the duration of the course period! Missed classes do not carry over to new courses.
- We will do our best to offer you an alternative day/time to make-up class missed in the hope that you can make that day/time to jump into a class.
- Make-up classes offering is limited: up to 2 classes missed per course.
All clients must complete and return a registration and health form (PARQ) prior to attending Class, Private Session or Workshops.
Pre/Post Natal clients require GP/Midwife consent before joining classes. Please ask at reception for consent forms.
We ask that you turn off your mobile phone in the studio. Ringing and vibrating noises are distracting and disturbing other participants and instructors.
Studios are shoe free areas. Please take off your shoes before you enter the studio.
Socks must be worn for all classes. Please make sure you have clean socks with you for class. We highly recommend wearing non-slip socks. Shashi Grip-Socks are available for purchase at reception.
Please wear simple workout wear with no metal or plastic adornments or zippers as those damage the equipment.
Please be on time for your class and/or session. At times when our reception is unattended doors will be locked while classes are in progress. Avoid being locked out by arriving on time.
Please don't be a "No-Show". We expect you to show up for your booked class and/or session. Let us know in due time if you cannot make your class so we can offer that space to someone else.
You must inform your instructor if you have any injuries or any health issues. Please talk to your instructor prior to class commencing.
Please do not come to class if you are sick or have anything contagious.
If you have any questions or concerns about our policies please contact us.