Because Pilates at its best gets personal, gets specific and meticulous, it offers more to an individual's body than most other exercise modalities.
Private Sessions are the ideal way to start Pilates and are recommended specially if you are recovering from injuries or conditions that require close supervision.
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then, when you know better, do better.”
Your Sessions Start With You!
We aim to help you achieve a better understanding of your body, and discover your movement potential to feel free and invigorated in your body. With undivided attention from your instructor, you will have a session tailored specifically to you, your needs, goals, and ability.
You will use any of our Pilates equipment and/or props that are best suited to you and learn how the different Pilates principles apply in your own body. Your session will be progressive and you will be continuously challenged to improve your strength, stability, mobility, control, and balance under the watchful eye of your instructor.
From taking a single Private Session to work through some stumbling blocks or taking a package to start you off and get ready for group classes, our team of Pilates professional instructors will work with you to ensure you are getting the best of what Pilates can offer you.
Assessment and Consultation
An assessment is recommended if you are not sure where to start your Pilates journey or if you have any injuries or medical issues that require specific individual attention.
During this session, we discuss your concerns, go through your health exercise history, talk about your daily habits and identify your needs and goals.
A postural and alignment analysis is conducted as we guide you through a series of exercises to evaluate functional movement, mobility, and core stability. We carefully observe your dynamic movement patterns and identify any muscular imbalances.
At the end of your sessions, we will explain to you how our Pilates work can help you and give you our recommendation of what type of class would suit you best or advise on Private session if necessary.
Our highly qualified, comprehensively trained, Pilates professional team is available for Private Sessions and Assessments by appointment only. For availabilities and booking please contact studio reception.
Contact the studio for availability and bookings.
- Private Packages are limited to 90 days from the date of the first session taken.
- Booking is essential for all Private Sessions and appointments are subject to availability.
- All clients must complete and return a registration and health form (PARQ) before Session.
- Payment at reception by cash, cheque or on-line card payment.
- Private Packages must be paid in advance - single Session fee will be applied otherwise.
- All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable between persons.
- Strict 24-hour cancellation policy for any Private Session. Cancellation fee of €20 apply for late cancellation (less than 24 hours).
- You must inform your instructor if you have any injuries or health issues. Please talk to your instructor prior to your session.